- Certified by Oeko-Tex standard 100 – class I, Crown Goose products go through 14 cleansing cycles and have 1000mm+ turbidity, confirming the cleanliness of our down product.
- Total 16 loops on the duvet to keep your duvet cover in place
- 87 W x 95 L in, 220 x 240 cm
- 1200 g / (Warm)
- Icelandic Goose Down 90%, Icelandic Goose Feather 10%
- 100% Cotton Downproof Satin Fabric
- 875 FP (fill power, which is a measure of "fluffiness" of a down product. The higher the FP the more air an ounce of the down can trap, thus the more insulating ability the down has
- Dry clean. Do not wash with water
- Use with duvet cover
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We ship to US address.
All orders placed before 4PM EST are shipped the same business day. Otherwise, they are shipped the following business day. Please note that Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days.